- Marketing is a total system of activities designed to plan & distribute products, services and ideas to target market to achieve Life from Water objectives. Marketing is the activity, the process for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging our values for society at large, Marketing team will be responsible of both online and offline marketing, social media channels, web site and offline campaigns
- Dealing with multiple audiences: Donors, Volunteers, Media and Government.
- Planning, implementing and following up the events.
- Maintain and broaden social networking to benefit our foundation.
- Applying logos and posting banners.
- Contributes to Life from Water public image which helps earn the trust and confidence of donors and volunteers.
- Monitoring and evaluating studies of our foundation, transform the data into case studies, stories, photo-essays & information that can be fed back into the donor market & build credibility.
- Measuring the response to our marketing, to ensure that our message is broadcasting successfully.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the foundation message to our audiences.
- 1 year of relevant experience in working as Fundraising member is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Working in non-profit organizations is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Design skills including graphics and web design
- Innovation and creativity
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses
|REPORTS TO||Project Manager|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|