News team head’s responsibility is to lead the team and supervise on creating and implementing a system of data collection and progress done in every committee and project in the foundation to provide an effective communication within it and make all members inside the foundation aware of the progress happening on a weekly and monthly basis, on the other side, it’s the head’s responsibility to design a way of communication to deliver the progress happen and the way of participation externally to all donors including companies, individuals, organizations and previous participants to be aware and updated by our new projects.
- Design a Communication system with the team to collect the committees (teams) and projects’ progress in an easy way
- Works with graphic designers on content format, layout, colors and photos for news letter updates sent internally and externally.
- Organize meetings and trainings for team members in business writing.
- Reporting team progress to the branch manager on a weekly basis
- Design with the team certain mail content for stable weekly and monthly news about committees’ work or monthly donations to the subscribers externally.
- Supervise on documentation of every single step in each project and it’s evaluation from project managers and branch manager.
- Communicate with Fundraising head to state the role of news letter in the donations system and implementing it.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field of business or newsletter writing
- Working in a volunteering leadership position is a positive addition.
- Excellent reporting, communication skills and socially intelligence.
- Excellent Business Writing Skills
- Proficient in MS office, emailing and internet.
- Marketing basics
- Leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Intermediate knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Professional training and orientation sessions.
- Proof of volunteering recognition and recommendation letter.
- Networking opportunity.
- Certificate of participation.
|REPORTS TO||Branch Manager|
|WORKING HOURS||10 hours/week|