Water Entrepreneurs project is a non-profit sustainable development project targeting the east African region, also known as the horn of Africa. The mission is to deliver clean drinking water as well as provide enough water for farming. This will reopen a sustainable source of income which has been inhibited by climate change over the past few years. In order to ensure a sustaining impact and ongoing improvement in the region, the first village to be helped will later help a neighbor village to implement the Water Entrepreneurs project.
The Project Coordinator of Water Entrepreneurs project will be responsible for managing all operations and logistics as well as monitoring of the entire project.
- Coordinate cross-project activities and business workflows
- Execute all project logistics and support services.
- Partner with Travel team to coordinate and prepare travel information as needed by team.
- Planning and coordinating programs of fundraising and community outreach.
- Following up with organization resources for project related tasks.
- 1 year of relevant experience in leading projects or extra curricula activities.
- Working in non-profit is a plus
- Demonstrated work delivering logistical and support and event services
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines imposed by emergency situations.
- Solid skills in: Teamwork, presentation, team management and creative problem solving.
- Must be results-oriented and highly energetic.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent crisis management skills to handle pressure from project challenges.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English
- Physical/Mental Requirements (None)
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses
- Special discounts on volunteering tourism programs
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|
|REPORTS TO||Project Manager|