The primary responsibility of Research and analysis committee is to monitor and evaluate Life From Water foundation’s (LFW) projects and team’s performance and accountability. Also develop methods and tools to ensure developing LWF strategies and system and being up-to-date in charity world. Develop well established feedback mechanism in the organization. Adding to this search for solutions for any future problems that may come up in our project and whole LFW.
- Share life from water foundation’s vision.
- Research and report writing of any needed information required from direct project manager related to the project
- Lead and design needs assessment to any future projects.
- Ensure regular monitoring meetings with all team members.
- Search for any new tools or strategies used in charity and NGO’s world to ensure keeping the foundation up to date.
- Search for solutions for any future problem that may come up.
- 1 year of relevant experience in working in researching is a positive.
- Working in non-profit organizations is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Solid skills in: Teamwork, creative thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of researching and assessment’s tools and methods are a positive additional advantage.
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses in the scope of the committee’s work.
|REPORTS TO||Direct Project Manager|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|