The primary responsibility of Fundraising committee’s Head is to lead the committee members and organize the work by using different ways and strategies to raise money and donations for Life From Water foundation (LFW) through different ways including grants from International Organizations, participating in international competitions in the development field, companies sponsorship and supervising the donations’ system to ensure funding the foundation’s charity projects, also develop partnerships with other organizations and entities not only for the donations but also for other services.
- Share life from water foundation’s vision.
- Plan for the committee’s work on a monthly basis.
- Organize meetings and training for team members to develop members needed skills.
- Participate in developing a system for tracking the members’ performance
- Reporting all the committees work and progress to the branch manager on a weekly basis
- Develop and supervise on implementing Individuals’ donations system.
- Search for new opportunities of international grants from international Organizations and participating in international competitions related to water field.
- Maintain and develop good relations with current organizations that cooperate with LFW and search for future partners and donors.
- Supervise on developing and creating benefit packages for LFW deals with partners.
- Update donors’ database of contacts and put a plan to engage them in the foundation’s activities and try to make a sustainable network for all donors
- Evaluate past relations and donation’s campaign and events and develop lessons learned.
- Preparation of speeches and training the members to present the foundation in different events and conferences.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in working as a fundraiser.
- Working as a Fundraising head/team leader in non-profit organizations is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Solid skills in: Teamwork, documentation, creative thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses
|REPORTS TO||Egypt Branch Manager|
|WORKING HOURS||10 hours/ week|