About Life From Water
Life from Water Is a foundation established in 2014 in Egypt, it aims to deliver water to poor countryside and African countries through sustainable and innovative ways, and currently it has another branch based in Germany.
The primary responsibility of Fundraising committee is to develop and use different ways and strategies to raise money and donations for Life From Water foundation (LFW) from companies and individuals to ensure funding the foundation’s charity projects. Also develop partnerships with other organizations and entities not only for the donations but also for other services.
- Share life from water foundation’s vision.
- Plan and implement campaigns and events to help soliciting donations.
- Raise donations from companies, organizations and individuals.
- Maintain and develop good relations with the organizations donated to LFW and search for future partners and donors.
- Develop and create benefit packages for FLW deals with partners.
- Maintain LFW resources’ sustainability through developing partnerships with new organizations and entities.
- Make and update data base for the donors and engage them in the foundation’s activities.
- Develop data base of contacts for future and possible donors and partners.
- Evaluate past relations and donation’s campaign and events and develop lessons learned.
- Engage the whole team in campaigns and events.
- 1 year of relevant experience in working as Fundraising member is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Working in non-profit organizations is a positive addition/ strong advantage.
- Solid skills in: Teamwork, documentation, creative thinking and creative problem solving.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses
|REPORTS TO||Fundraising head|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|