This team aims to support and maintain a harmony environment to life from water family. The highly recommended candidate will have experience in dealing with diverse personality types and flexible enough to handle any problem or misunderstanding issue. He/ She will also have an analytical thinking. Briefly, a member in the happiness team is, in its essence, a HR member with special qualifications: He/she believes that happy members make better members.
- In addition to, engaging, motivating members and raising their performance level, every single action towards a person regarding their relation with a happiness-driven workplace is also a crucial responsibility for whom belonging to this team.
- Applying a series of core values or principles (e.g., dedication, goodness in work| Ihsan, etc.) to every single interaction with members in the organization.
- Encouraging an enjoyable environment in having a qualitative conversation in meetings or learning something new.
- Creating a game to help members to re-energize.
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an effective communication culture.
- Offer an academic content for the sustainable development basics in the field of water.
- No specific background.
- From 0-1 experience in HR field.
- Working in a volunteering position is a positive addition.
- People’s person type.
- Solid experience in motivation, Problem solving, Action-oriented.
- Self-motivated, Active listener and Flexible.
- Peer-positive attitude, Proactive and helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in Comfortable working with diverse teams and responding to imposed deadlines.
- Creative & Idea maker; capable of creating a new ideas for various games helping members to re-energize.
- Proficient in MS office, emailing and internet.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Intermediate knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Professional training and orientation sessions.
- Proof of volunteering recognition and recommendation letter.
- Meeting a talented network.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
|Job Category||Happiness Team|
|REPORTS TO||Project Managers|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|