The IT & Web Development team manages all of the foundation’s IT related tasks such as management of our website and small individual projects which require technical knowledge as well as being responsible for Integrating HR work with other committees through HR system. The team will work closely with our Egyptian IT Committee to learn and collaborate. IT & Web Development is considered the backbone for marketing to advertise about our projects through the website and the Facebook page.
- Responsible for the website in documenting all our previous work online as other website features.
- Responsible for customizing Facebook apps for our fans.
- Develop programs such as mobile or web based apps.
- Responsible for implementing HR evaluation system.
- Responsible for implementing internal portal for members to communicate through it.
- Responsible for handling online meeting if needed.
- Create and run queries in MYSQL and MongoDB.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve software applications.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Manage and maintain website and email.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering major is preferred.
Experience & Technical Skills
- All applicants for the IT department must submit some proof of prior experience as well as a portfolio including any websites or applications that have been created.
- Practical experience in front end and web development.
- Experience in creating and running queries in MYSQL and MongoDB.
- Working and familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Logical thinking.
- Working under pressure.
- Openness to new experiences.
- English proficiency is a plus.
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Professional training and soft skills courses.
|REPORTS TO||IT Head|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|