News team originally collect data from PM of each team to provide an effective communication within the organization. The mission of this team is to keep the whole membership to date and become aware of what is happening. The news team member is responsible for communicating, collecting data and representing them for sending internal and external newsletter to the organization donors. The goal is to ensure that all programs’ activities and outcome are delivered to life from water community.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for projects and campaigns within the organization environment.
- Communicate with the assigned managers to collect the committees (teams) progress and rephrase them in bullet points to be published to the whole members in the organization as an internal newsletter.
- Works with and maintains data management for external newsletter to the organization donors, participants and subscribers.
- Works with graphic designers on content format, layout, colors and photos.
- Handles preparation, scheduling and other various requirements for campaigns, programs or projects within the organization.
- Facilitate certain mail content or required project details to the organization community in the internal newsletter.
- Processes document or routine reports for board meeting and committee’s short-term progress.
- Serves as an administrator of work product with other committees
- Experience is preferred.
- Working in a volunteering position is a positive addition.
- Experience in Comfortable working with diverse teams and responding to imposed deadlines.
- Solid experience as a detail-oriented.
- Excellent reporting, communication skills and socially intelligence.
- Business Writing and editing experience.
- Proficient in MS office, emailing and internet.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Intermediate knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- Professional training and orientation sessions.
- Proof of volunteering recognition and recommendation letter.
- Networking opportunity.
- Certificate of participation.
|REPORTS TO||Newsletter Head|
|WORKING HOURS||Flexible (to be discussed)|