This project is to ensure an outstanding relationship between Life from Water and its stakeholders “Donors, sponsors and advisors”. Building such relationship requires making personalized emails and phone calls to the stakeholders on regular basis, sending gifts and following up all the news of the stakeholders so that we can move the relationship to the next level.
- Coordinate cross-project activities and business workflows.
- Execute all project logistics and support services
- Following up with organization resources for project related tasks.
- Stakeholders satisfaction (as for the customers we serve or members we have in org.) through:
- Projects a highly energetic and enthusiastic attitude when interacting with stakeholders.
- Build a friendly bases- relationship (sending messages in happy and sad occasions)
- Takes a personal interest in the stakeholders as appropriate.
- Is proactively providing information to stakeholders when they don’t understand how to communicate their needs (or don’t know what they need.)
- Consistently checks for understanding and satisfaction.
- 1 year of relevant experience in leading projects or extra curricula activities.
- Working in non-profit is a plus
- Experience in working under stress and responding to deadlines imposed by emergency situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be results-oriented and highly energetic.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing.
- Ability to work with multi-stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic.
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English
- Physical/Mental Requirements (None)
- Certificate of participation.
- Cross-cultural experience across different countries (Egypt, Germany and Kenya).
- Networking opportunity.
- Volunteering recognition recommendation letter.
- Professional training and soft skills courses
- Special discounts on volunteering tourism programs
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|
|REPORTS TO||Project Manager|